Kevin R. Sweet graduated from the University of Florida earning a BSBA with honors, majoring in Insurance & Risk Management. He continued his education by achieving the Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter and Associate in Risk Management designations, and became a Licensed Insurance Counselor within 5 years of graduation. He is currently pursuing the Risk Fellow designation. Kevin is an experience and skilled Property & Casualty insurance professional, (often described as an “Insurance Coverage Geek”), who effectively manages global risks for Commercial Real Estate, Manufacturing and Non-profit clientele. Reach Kevin at email@example.com or (248) 762-6806.
The Latest Articles
- Blog: It’s #CyberSecurityAwareness month October 15, 2019
- News: Join us for the November CEO Series event! October 15, 2019
- Newsletter: Thursday, October 3rd, 2019 October 3, 2019
- News: Sterling Insurance Group collecting bra donations for Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 1, 2019
- News: Sterling employees walk for JDRF September 22, 2019