The latest updates and articles we have compiled are below.
- Sterling Insurance Group COVID-19 Webinar with Warner Norcross + Judd
- No COVID-19 Deadline Extension for Annual Funding Notice
- Detroit reports 733 COVID-19 deaths with small increase; 8,105 cases
- Michigan begins 2,900 temporary layoffs amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Webinar Insurance Coverage for Emerging COVID-19 Claims Against Businesses
- The changing shape of business interruption losses due to COVID-19
- Summary Of Bipartisan Agreement On “CARES” Act
- Michigan lawmakers split on voting remotely during COVID-19 pandemic
- What Does The Future Hold?
- The Big Three vs. COVID-19
- COVID-19 Update: Senate Passes $484B Stimulus Package, WSU Starts Virtual COVID-19 Care Clinic, CVS Opens Drive-up Testing Center in Dearborn
- Michigan reports another 999 COVID-19 cases with deaths up by 113
- Why did Michigan get hit by the coronavirus harder than its neighbors?
- Staying Safe While Accepting Deliveries or Getting Mail
- Staying Safe While Shopping for Household Essentials Infographic
- Coronavirus Action Plan – Manufacturing