The latest updates and articles we have compiled are below.
- Sterling Insurance Group COVID-19 Webinar with Warner Norcross + Judd
- Congress Set to Pass Round 2 of PPP Funding. As of press time, the U.S. House of Representatives is expected to pass further COVID-19 relief legislation later today.
- Whitmer extending stay-home order through May 15, relaxing boating, golf restrictions
- A briefing on coronavirus-related tax relief
- A Concise Analysis of the New Proclamation Suspending Entry of Immigrants into the U.S.
- COVID-19 Resources Third Thursday Episodes
- COVID-19 Question of the Day: Is there any relief for student loans?
- COVID-19 Update: Governor Extends Stay at Home Order to May 15, Eases Restrictions on Certain Businesses and Activities; President Signs $484B Relief Package
- DOL Supplements Its Guidance on the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Metro Detroit garden centers to open this weekend, but expect some changes
- Michigan COVID-19 deaths rise to 3,085; 1,350 new cases reported