The latest updates and articles we have compiled are below.
- Got Questions About the CARES Act and Retirement Plans?
- Cubicle comeback? Pandemic will reshape office life for good.
- Latest developments for senior services providers: key factors in infection control preparedness for frontline healthcare professionals
- Coronavirus realities for colleges and universities – rethinking fiscal resilience
- PODCAST Building Resilience: A construction contractor’s guide to strategic relationships during COVID-19
- Michigan Restaurant and Lodging Association Releases Roadmap to Reopen Restaurants Starting May 29
- COVID-19 Update: HUD Allocates $41.8M to Michigan, SBAM Offers Back-to-work Resources, Detroit Startup Offers Employment Matchmaking
- Auburn Hills’ FCA Implements Safety, Cleanliness Measures in Preparation of May 18 Reopening
- By the numbers: COVID-19 hospitalizations in Michigan down 48% in two weeks