The latest updates and articles we have compiled are below.
- Whitmer to update Michigan’s response to COVID-19
- Webinar Feeling the Cash Crunch? How to Manage Distressed Customers in the Uncertainty of COVID‑19
- Webinar Protecting Yourself Against Consumer and Visitor Claims During COVID-19
- Michigan Restaurant and Lodging Association Releases Roadmap to Reopen Restaurants Starting May 29
- Michigan plans to furlough 64% of workforce, save $80M to deal with budget woes
- Customer engagement in uncertain times
- PPP loans: return the funds or seek forgiveness?
- U.S. Treasury: Record quarterly refunding this week
- AP Interview: Pelosi: Americans ‘worth it’ on $3T virus aid
- Make Your Own Face Mask Design With Commerce Township’s MaskMarket.com
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Awards Contracts to 10 Michigan Suppliers in Farm to Families Food Box Program
- COVID-19 Update: Financial Institutions Help Small Businesses with PPP Loans, New $1.5M Small Business Fund, Detroit Chamber Offers Restart Michigan Resources
- By the numbers: Michigan reports 40 more deaths, 370 new cases of COVID-19