The latest updates and articles we have compiled are below.
- Group Health Plan PCORI Fees Due July 31
- Provider Relief Act and False Claims Liability – Who Knew There Were So Many Strings Attached?
- Guiding Your Prospects through an Effective Decision Making Process
- SBA to Accept PPP Loan Forgiveness Applications Beginning August 10, 2020
- HHS announces additional $10 billion in high impact COVID-19 area funding to hospitals in response to recent surge
- An inside look at the IRS and the Department of Justice | webinar series part 1
- Explore the Michigan Small Business Restart Program
- COVID-19 Update: Gardner-White Steps in as Thanksgiving Parade Sponsor, Michigan Unemployment Rates Drop ‘Significantly’ in June
- COVID-19 Update: Majority of Americans Would Support Second Stay-at-home Order, Oakland County Hosting Small Business Grant Webinar
- COVID-19 Update: MEDC Wants Entrepreneurs for TV Show, U.S. Engages Pfizer to Produce Millions of COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Update: Karmanos Cancer Institute Patients Find Support on Digital Message Platform, Music Hall to Host Live Events, Local Salon Owners Get $10K from National Grant Program
- COVID-19 Update: Support Builds for $250M Detroit Bond Plan, $1.25M in New MEDC Funding Available for Small Farm
- Small-business loans saved as many as 3.2 million U.S. jobs
- Michigan confirms nearly 600 new infections as caseload plateaus