The latest updates and articles we have compiled are below.
- How to Boost Client Engagement with HR Technology
- Back to the Movies: State of Michigan Moves to Permit Gatherings and Events
- Medicare Part D Notice Required Before October 15, 2020
- Good COVID-19 news does not sell
- CARES Act: Are you subject to a federal compliance audit?
- Building Resilience: Assess your COVID-19 recovery readiness
- COVID-19 Update: Jeep Expands Cherokee Lineup, Detroit Foundation Hotel and Apparatus Room to Reopen Oct. 4
- COVID-19 Update: Pistons Partner with Rival to Establish eSports Community, Bloomscape Raises $15M in Series B Funding
- COVID-19 Update: DEGC Distributes $7.25M in Federal COVID-19 Aid, Ann Arbor Biotech Firm Partners to Commercialize COVID-19 Test
- COVID-19 Update: Northern Michigan University Enhances Cybersecurity Offerings, Rocket Mortgage Classic Generates $2.7M for Nonprofits
- COVID-19 Update: Michigan Reopens Movie Theaters and Performance Venues Oct. 9, U-M Report Reflects Detroiters’ Priorities for Economic Mobility
- COVID-19 Update: America’s Thanksgiving Parade to be TV-only Event, Local Restaurants Honored by Wine Spectator
- COVID-19 Update: App Built at U-M Helps Businesses Stay Open Amid Pandemic, Business Leaders Launch Work to Eliminate Racial Inequity in Michigan
- COVID-19 Update: Federal $2.5M Grant to Help Hospitality Workers, Henry Ford Study Suggests UV-C Light Effective in Killing Virus on N95 Masks
- COVID-19 Update: TechTown’s Toast of the Town Benefit Goes Virtual, Michigan Health Insurers to Provide Free Virus Testing and Treatment Through 2020
- How can I tell the difference between the flu and COVID-19?
- Michigan extends unemployment benefits by 20 weeks
- Michigan extends jobless benefits an additional 20 weeks to a maximum of 59