News & Insights from
Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, June 13th, 2019. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email email@example.com today to be added to our mail list.
Sterling named 2019 Personal Insurance Agency of the Year by Hanover/Citizens
The Hanover Insurance Group, the leading carrier of property and casualty insurance for businesses and individuals in the US, named Sterling Insurance Group the National Personal Lines Agency of the Year.
Learn more about this humbling achievement and the criteria to win on the Sterling Insurance Group blog now.
Congrats and job well done to our Personal Lines team!
- Firstly, Sterling Insurance Group is proud of have been nominated for the Corporate Citizen Award by Macomb County for 2019. Furthermore, we’d like to congratulate all winners and fellow nominees! Click to learn more about this nomination.
- Also, Auto-Owners Insurance recognized Sterling Insurance and our family of companies as Top Agency of 2018. Learn more about this award on the Sterling Insurance Group blog now!
- Similarly, we’d like to share some good news! Indeed, Sunrise Side has just voted The Lappan Agency 2019’s Best Insurance Agency!
- Above all, we’re excited to announce that we’re global! So, we are now apart of the Worldwide Broker Network and you can learn more about our capabilities on our blog!
- As previously mentioned, we held a Mapping Out Wellness event. For those of you who came, thank you for coming and feel free to read Workplace Wellness: Low Cost, High Return!
- At any rate, we are proud to have partnered with the ABC SEMI for their annual Excellence in Construction Awards! You can learn more about the awards on our blog.
- In fact, you can actually benefit from introducing return-to-work programs for former employees! If you’re interested in learning more, read our post The Unseen Benefits of Return-to-Work-Programs.
- Finally, today is National Random Acts of Light Day! Random Acts of Light Day spreads awareness for the needs of research on blood cancer. Make sure you bring light to someone’s life today!
- Incidentally, we had a few families of geese here at the Sterling Agency… they were so cute!