News & Insights from
Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, May 30th, 2019. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email email@example.com today to be added to our mail list.
2018 Eastern Michigan Top 10 Agents Announced!
Sterling Insurance Group and our family of companies are proud to accept the recognition of our success.
In fact, in the Auto-Owners Insurance (Eastern Michigan Region) Top 10 Agencies, Sterling Insurance Group is in second. Agencies could qualify for top ten by showing the greatest increase in Property/Casualty written premiums in 2018. Nevertheless, as Vice President Paul Mattes said to all employees upon winning, “this award belongs to all of you!”
Also, if you’d like to learn more about our achievement, go to the Sterling Insurance Group blog. Again, way to go, Sterling team!
- Earlier this month, Sterling employees organized a volunteer outing to cook and serve veterans breakfast. You can check our our blog to learn more.
- As it happens, Sterling Insurance Group proudly accepted a nomination for the 2019 Corporate Citizen Award at the Macomb Business Awards! Not only would we like to congratulate all fellow nominees, but we’d like to give everyone an opportunity to see photos and learn more about the event on our blog.
- This year, Sterling Insurance Group supported the Excellence in Construction awards put on by ABC SEMI. In fact, you can view photos and learn more about the great things ABC SEMI is doing in Southeast Michigan on the blog!
- Also, thank you to all who made it to Mapping Out Wellness last month! Wellness seems to be at the forefront of workplace efficiencies lately, and Sterling’s own Brad Richards led a thoughtful, timely presentation addressing all angles of wellness.
- On the blog: the Unseen Benefits of Return-to-Work programs. By establishing a formal return-to-work program may be one of the best things you can do for your company. Make sure to read the reasons why!
- Finally, Sterling Insurance Group is proud to join the distinguished group, the Worldwide Broker Network. We’re global! Learn more about our capabilities we have around the world to serve your organization best.