News & Insights from
Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, March 21st, 2019. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email firstname.lastname@example.org today to be added to our mail list.
You’re invited to join us!
Sterling Insurance Group is proud to present
Mapping out Wellness: Keeping Employees Healthy & The C-Suite Happy.
What is wellness, anyway?
You’re cordially invited to join Sterling Insurance Group as Senior Benefits Consultant – Brad Richards – leads a discussion exploring the many facets of workplace wellness: what wellness can look like, using wellness as a hiring and retention tool, and tried and true methods to keep employees healthy and engaged. Often the most simple wellness tools are at an HR professional’s fingertips – without them knowing.
Learn more and RSVP now.
- Firstly, straight from the CEO: Learn how Sterling Insurance Group is partnered with Gleaners Community Food Bank to create a tailored business insurance strategy that continuously works to mitigate the organization’s risks. Our unique approach to #riskmanagement spans all industries. We love our clients! Tune in now.
- Furthermore, on the blog: The true cost of a ransomware attack. Is your company prepared for the dangers of cyber space? Find out.
- Above all, thank you to members of the Association of Builders and Contractors of South Eastern Michigan (ABC SEMI) Emerging Professionals Group for joining us recently as we covered insurance/HR topics, including: marijuana in the workplace and the latest in employment law. Of course, we had a great time! Learn more.
- Finally, our sister branch in Alpena, MI – Lappan Agency – is hosting a Marijuana in the Workplace event today in-part with the Alpena Area Chamber and Wallace Firm. We’d like to thank everyone who is helping to make this possible! Follow along now, on Lappan’s Facebook page. Want us to lead a similar seminar at your place of work? Contact us today.
- Please, join Sterling in congratulating one of its own! Good job to Risk Path team member, Lindsey, for earning her CISR designation recently! You can learn more about her hard work on the blog. Way to go!
- Sterling Insurance Group was proud to host a Cyber Liability Insurance event in Southfield, MI recently. Flip through photos now! Remember, “A cyber breach isn’t always a disaster. Mishandling it is.” No business is exempt from cyber risks – contact us today to have us present something similar to your association or business.
- Together with RT, Sterling Insurance Group is proud to present What to consider when moving coverage – on the blog now. Read more.
- Sterling was proudly featured in the Detroit Athletic Club’s (DAC) member magazine. See for yourself how the agency made a splash.
- In addition, don’t forget to check out Sterling Insurance Group commercial if you haven’t already! Play it now.
- Moreover, implementing a Workplace Wellness program can be… Daunting to say the least. However, now you can join Sterling on Tuesday, April 23rd at Automation Alley to learn best practices for a successful, engaging wellness strategy. Above all – HR pros – you don’t want to miss this event! RSVP now.