This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, August 22nd, 2019. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email email@example.com today to be added to our mail list.
Join Sterling Insurance Group as it supports JDRF!
JDRF, or Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, is a non-profit organization that funds research, advocates for policies that support new therapies, and provides a support network for everyone with Type 1. Their goal is to turn Type 1 diabetes into Type None diabetes.
Sterling Insurance Group is actively raising funds to support JDRF research and has assembled a team for the JDRF One Walk on September 22nd. Want to support or join our team? Find out how here.
Learn more about our mission now!
- Recently, Sterling hosted a Violence in the Workplace educational event in Troy. Want to get caught up? Check out the blog post and view the full presentation.
- Similarly, Sterling also recently published a blog on Employee Benefits for Cross-Generational Workers, which explains which aspects of a job each generation values most. HR professionals – read up!
- Did you see our latest blog post? ???Be sure to check it out to learn all about the different types of life insurance.
- Recently Sterling shared The Happy Secret to Better Work on its social media channels. Check out this interesting read – and be sure to follow all Sterling social media accounts so you don’t miss the next.
- Sterling’s annual School Supply Drive is shaping up to be another success! Employees and friends of Sterling have brought in paper, pencils, pens, rulers and gently-used backpacks – all of which will go to kids in underprivileged areas. Thanks!
- We’re hiring: Sterling Insurance Group is looking for someone to fill their Personal Lines Sales Producer spot. So, if you have experience with a direct or indirect writer within a fast-paced industry, apply now!
- Lastly, Sterling visited clients including Display Group, Flame Furnace and Forgotten Harvest to understand what they value most from working with Sterling Insurance Group on their risk management. Check out the videos explanining their testimonials now!