Read the latest news and insights from Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, Dec. 13th, 2018. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email Joan Giffels (email@example.com) today to be added to our mail list.
Join Sterling & Amerisure Insurance for a “joint” event on Jan. 9th!
Unless you’ve lived under a rock for the last two months, you’ve already heard: Marijuana is legal in the state of Michigan as of December 6th, 2018. To be clear, recreational marijuana has been legalized for personal use. As a business owner or HR professional, you’re likely wondering: What does this mean for my team?
Find out! Reserve your spot for this free event now, while spots remain open.
RSVP NOW or learn more.
- Thank you to the Society of Human Resources Michigan chapter (MISHRM) for sharing the news about our upcoming event: Marijuana in the Michigan Workplace. Read the post here. Be sure to RSVP!
- A Culture of Giving Back: Sterling Insurance Group employees rallied last month to collect more than $100 during National Epilepsy Awareness Month, or #NEAM2018. The donation was made on behalf of an employee’s nephew, who has a rare form of Epilepsy called Dravet Syndrome. Learn more about Dravet Syndrome and Sterling’s team work: here.
- Did you hear? Sterling was named one of the 50 Most Admired Companies by Silicon Review Magazine. We’re thrilled! Read more about this incredible honor: click here.
- Sterling has hired Brad Richards – Senior Employee Benefits Consultant to its Employee Benefits Production team. Brad brings and impressive track record of success with him to the Sterling family. Read more about his background: click here. Welcome, Brad!
- In the community: Sterling was proud to be featured in DBusiness Magazine recently. Click here to see how we made a splash!
- Welcome home! Sterling Insurance Group Employees helped make a banner used in an employee’s son’s homecoming recently – who is a currently serving in the military. Way to go, team!
- Why we do what we do: Read a heartfelt note given to one of Sterling’s longtime account managers – Krin – from a client. Click here for the note. Want to leave a review for Sterling? It’s easy: click here.
- In the community: Sterling proudly supported the Michigan Parkinson Foundation (MPF) recently for their Small Steps, Big Strides Gala. It was a fabulous event for an important cause. Click here for photos & to learn more about MPF.
- In the News: Sterling Insurance Group was recently appointed to the exclusive Partners for Success program of Amerisure Insurance. It is an honor! Read more about this achievement.