Read the latest news and insights from Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, Feb. 21st, 2019. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email email@example.com today to be added to our mail list.
“A cyber breach isn’t always a disaster. Mishandling it is.”
Thanks to everyone who was able to attend the Cyber C-Series event Sterling Insurance Group lead on February 20th, 2019. Together with Beazley Insurance, Sterling was proud to present a look at the vast world of Cyber Liability Insurance.
- No two Cyber policies are the same.
- Brokers who understand the complexities of a data breach are best, especially in the event of a claim.
- If your Cyber Liability Insurance policy is more than a year old, it’s time to review!
Want a similar presentation at your place of work? Contact Sterling today to make a request. Our team of seasoned experts are happy to arm teams of all sizes with the facts about Cyber Liability Insurance. After all; no industry is exempt from the dangers of a Cyber attack.
- Sterling’s sister branch to the North – Lappan Agency – is hosting a Marijuana in the Workplace event on March 21st. In the area? Join us! Learn more and be sure to RSVP ahead of time.
- Flip through Sterling Insurance Group’s latest Risk & Business magazine now! The agency covers work safety programs, nonprofit insurance and more. Enjoy now!
- Save the date: Sterling Insurance Group is proud to host Automation Alley’s upcoming Tech Takeover on March 13th. Topic: Cyber Liability Insurance. See you there!
- Now on the blog: Active Shooter in the Workplace. Does your team know what to do? Arm yourself with these tips now.
- Did you miss Sterling’s latest event Don’t Get Left in the Smoke: Marijuana in the Michigan Workplace? Not to worry. View the entire presentation on Sterling’s site. The recent legalization of Marijuana in Michigan brings up many questions – let Sterling help dehaze this topic: reach out today.
- Thanks for coming! We had a great time sponsoring the first of the CEO Series put on by the Troy Chamber of Commerce. View photos.
- In the Community: Sterling was proud to lead a discussion regarding Captive Insurance options at a recent Michigan CPA (MICPA) event in Warren, MI. View photos from the great event. Could a captive be the right fit your business insurance or employee benefits strategy? Find out.