Read the latest news & insights from Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, August 9, 2018. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email Joan Giffels (email@example.com) today to be added to our mail list.
Sterling Insurance Group is proud to unveil its all-new website!
As you may have noticed already, sterlingagency.com has had a makeover. Important information has been made more accessible, and the overall look is far more modern.
All client portals, payment pages and claims forms are still readily available for our clients – but now they’re housed in a sleeker, faster website! We’re proud of the changes we have made, and kept our clients in-mind as our first priority through the design process
In With The New
A new feature Sterling is excited to share is its library of interactive graphics. These interactive, informative images you’ll find throughout the site allows visitors to click-and-learn about their unique risks and coverage options.
What do you think of the new site? We’d love to hear your feedback on our changes. Click here to access the new and improved Sterling Insurance Group website.
- EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please join Sterling Insurance Group as they partner with Warner, Norcross + Judd for an Executive Roundtable event on Aug. 22nd! Learn more about this event by clicking here (where you can also RSVP). About: Earlier this summer, the Trump administration made moves to reverse some Obama-era policies surrounding Association Health Plans. Association Health Plans allow small businesses to band together to buy insurance. Some plans have been in place for years, and those plans can continue to operate after the new rule takes effect. But the Trump administration’s regulation loosens the rules for additional plans to come onto the market, allowing more small businesses, including individuals who work for themselves, to join these plans. Don’t miss this important event!
- Thank you to our interns! This summer, Sterling Insurance Group had 2 great Summer Interns participate in our Internship program. They worked hard and assisted teams across different departments. They will be missed! Read our thank-you post here.
- Sterling Insurance Group was proud to be named the first-ever MAX Performing Agency by MarshBerry recently. “Partnership is a pretty wide-open way of talking about how a business engages with its clients. What does partnership really mean? At Sterling Insurance Group, it’s more than calling a customer to check in or delivering the services promised.” -Marshberry. Read more about this award by clicking here.
- We care: Sterling Employees once again collected donations for the ALS Association in memory of one of our staff member’s sons who passed away recently. Please consider joining us by making a $10 donation: click here.
- Sterling Insurance Group is proud to share its donation to Copper Country Strong was matched – and exceeded greatly – by different insurance carriers Sterling challenged. More than $7,000 was given to Michigan’s Upper Peninsula relief efforts. Big thank you to Westfield Insurance for really stepping up its donation amount! Click here for details on the donation.
- Did you get your copy of our latest Risk & Business Magazine? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to have copies mailed to you, or click through our latest publication by clicking here.
- We’re hiring! Join our team! Sterling Insurance Group is expanding rapidly – and we’re looking for new team members. Could you be our next Account Manager? Or Sales Producer? Find out what it takes: click here.
- An FYI: Participants of Sterling Insurance Group’s Just Keep Talking referral program can win big! Did you have a great experience with us recently? Refer a friend our way for your chance to win anything from a gift card to an iPad! Click here to refer a connection to us.
- A Culture of Giving Back: Thank you to all who helped Sterling Insurance Group Fight Hunger during our Summer Food Drive! Together, we were able to collect more than 2,000 pounds of food items to donate to Gleaners Community Food Bank. What a success this was! Click here to learn details of the drive.
COMPLIANCE BULLETIN FROM STERLING INSURANCE GROUP
Want to read the full Compliance Bulletin? Email Joan Giffels (email@example.com) for more information.