Read the latest news & insights from Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, July 26th, 2018. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email Joan Giffels (firstname.lastname@example.org) today to be added to our mail list.
Sterling Insurance Group wins MAX Performer Award
MarshBerry – the authority in Insurance Brokerage performance nationwide – is excited to announce that Sterling Insurance Group is the winner of its inaugural MAX Performer recognition award.
Sterling Insurance Group is a top 200 firm out of 37,000 nationwide.
The MAX Performer award is a mark of distinction given to an independent agency that has
- Strong financials
- Exceptional company culture
- Investment in technology
When selecting the winner for the 2017 MAX Performer award MarshBerry considered the challenges faced by many agencies in the insurance industry such as generating new business, retaining top talent and navigating the technology field as it is ever-changing.
Sterling certainly stepped up to these challenges.
“Sterling is the epitome of what MarshBerry was looking for when we started the MAX Performer program. They’re not only financially sound and growing – but they’re investing in their technology and their people,” said John M. Wepler, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, MarshBerry. “We are proud to present this prestigious award to the Sterling team for their commitment to driving growth and innovation, and for the way they set an example in the industry as a high-performing leader that’s constantly looking inside and outside for ways to elevate the organization.”
“As a Connect peer exchange partner since 2016, we have benefitted first hand from MarshBerry’s guidance, leadership and the impactful support of collaboration with peers and access to various industry data,” said Joe Haney, CEO of Sterling.” We are extremely proud to be the inaugural winner for this award and to lead the industry in areas beyond financial acumen. Being honored for our culture and our technology initiatives make this recognition even that more important for our organization.”
Know a business in-need of commercial insurance through a established, successful independent insurance brokerage like Sterling Insurance Group? Get in-touch with Sterling fast: www.MarshBerry.com/Sterling.
SHARE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT
Please feel free to share this award with your networks by clicking here, and be sure to include:
- EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please join Sterling Insurance Group as they partner with Warner, Norcross + Judd for an Executive Roundtable event on Aug. 22nd! Registration information coming soon. Save the date and stay tuned!
- Sterling Insurance Group is thrilled to announce Westfield Insurance will not just match Sterling Insurance Group’s previous donation to Copper Country Strong: they are exceeding it greatly! Westfield has stepped up to Sterling’s challenge and donated $5,000 to Copper Country Strong relief efforts. Read more about this and other generous contributions made by Sterling Insurance Group carriers by clicking here.
- In the Community: Sterling Insurance Group was proud to support Jefferson Beach Yacht Sales 2018 Rendezvous, July 21-23 in Bay Harbor, Michigan. The event included a “docktail” party for guests as well as dinner & dancing. Learn more.
- A Culture of Giving Back: Across the country, summer brings a decline in food pantry donations, and a rise in demand for food assistance. We wanted to help change that this year. Sterling Insurance Group is proud to host a midsummer food drive here at our office: Join in! Drop off non-perishable food items to our Sterling Heights office now through August 3rd. Learn more by clicking here.
- Seen & Heard: Check out Sterling Insurance Group’s ad in this month’s Detroit Athletic Club (DAC) news magazine: click here and thumb through online to page 59.
- Business owners – Do you have a business continuity plan? How about your insurance, is it covered as well? Check out Sterling’s latest blog post covering the Ever-Changing Risks of Business Continuity. Click here for more.
- Did you catch our July Commercial Lines Newsletter? In this edition, we covered: Employment Practice Liability Insurance, Emergency Plans & more. View the whole newsletter: click here.
- Learn more about the 2017 MAX Performer Award recently given to Sterling Insurance Group by clicking here, and reading through MarshBerry’s Counterpoint magazine.
- Join our team! Sterling Insurance Group is expanding rapidly – and we’re looking for new team members. Could you be our next Account Manager? Or Sales Producer? Find out what it takes: click here.
- Seen & Heard pt. II: Michigan Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) shared Sterling Insurance Group’s good news recently. Click here for their announcement to members regarding the MAX Performer honor awarded to Sterling. Thanks for sharing!
- In the Community: Sterling Insurance Group was proud to support UAW Local 2280’s 32nd Annual Scholarship Golf Outing. The event was a huge success; raising more than $8,000 for the Local’s Scholarship Fund!
COMPLIANCE BULLETIN FROM STERLING INSURANCE GROUP
HHS Suspends ACA Risk Adjustment Payments
Want to read the full Compliance Bulletin? Email Joan Giffels (email@example.com) for more information.