Read the latest news & insights from Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, June 12th, 2018. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email Joan Giffels (firstname.lastname@example.org) today to be added to our mail list.
Sterling Insurance Group was pleased to support the Greater Michigan Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association’s 2018 Spring Soiree.
The event brought in a record-breaking amount of donations this year, raising almost $70,000 for the Association. “Having lost both my Father and Grandmother to this horrible disease, this cause is very near and dear to my heart,” said President and Principal of Sterling Insurance Group, Joe Haney.
As the Greater Michigan Chapter’s website states: Spring Soirée is a fun and festive night out with friends that includes snacks, sips and, of course, shopping! Now in its seventh year, proceeds from the event directly support the Alzheimer’s Association’s programs and services.
Sterling Insurance Group received a Thank You from the Alzheimer’s Association for Sterling’s generosity along with Haney’s personal involvement in chairing the event. The Thank You joins a wall of letters from other organizations Sterling has supported and serves as another wonderful demonstration of how Sterling Cares about our community.
Read more about Sterling’s support: click here.
Learn more about the the The Alzheimer’s Association – Greater Michigan Chapter by clicking here.
- We’re hiring! Sterling Insurance Group is hiring several different roles, including positions such as Commercial Lines Sales Producer, Customer Service Representative and Account Managers. Learn more and apply today: click here.
- CONGRATS! A number of Sterling Insurance Group Employees enjoyed an Anniversary Lunch last week at a company favorite lunch spot, La Saj in Sterling Heights. Every year, each employee gets a company-paid celebratory lunch within the quarter of the year they started. Help us congratulate this group on their work anniversaries! See photos on our Facebook page.
- The Sterling Culture of Giving Back: Account Manager Kris supports local animal shelter by donating her time weekly. It’s not always pretty work, but, as Kris says: “it’s all for the dogs.” Read more about Kris’ dedication and the great things the organization does in the SE Michigan area by clicking here.
- Congrats, Scott! Congratulations to Scott McInerney, one of our Commercial Producer/Certified Risk Architects on earning his CIC (Certified Insurance Counselor) designation! Read more about his new certification on our blog here. Please join us in congratulating him!
- Seen & Heard: Sterling Insurance Group’s new magazine publication announcement was featured in the Michigan Society for Human Resource Management (MISHRM) blog, which can be read here.
- In the Community: Sterling Insurance Group will host an informative course at this year’s Management Information & Business Show, hosted by the Michigan Association of CPAs (MICPA). The session, titled Turning Risk and Premiums into Profit, will be led by Sterling’s Vice President of Sales, Paul Mattes and the Regional Vice President at Pareto Captive Services, Justin Cifra. Should your company consider an Employee Benefits Captive? Learn about the advantages by joining us at the event, on June 27. Learn more about the Show here.
- Seen & Heard Pt. 2: Sterling Insurance Group’s Special Offers were included in this week’s RENCEN newsletters, which reach all Renaissance Center tenants on a weekly basis. Read the newsletter and special offers by clicking here.
- It’s here: Flip through Sterling Insurance Group’s latest Risk & Business Magazine online now by clicking here. Read up on our handwritten articles on Active Shooter best practices, Business Continuity insight, Wellness Program guidance and much more. Enjoy!