Read the latest news and insights from
Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, Nov. 1st, 2018. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email Joan Giffels (firstname.lastname@example.org) today to be added to our mail list.
- Sterling hosted its annual Pumpkin Carving Competition this year in the office. Check out this years fun entries: click here. Thanks to all who participated!
- Sterling has hired Brad Richards – Senior Employee Benefits Consultant to its Employee Benefits Production team. Brad brings and impressive track record of success with him to the Sterling family. Read more about his background: click here. Welcome, Brad!
- Cool place to work: Sterling’s annual Halloween Costume Contest was better than ever this year! Flip through office costumes from Halloween day: click here. We hope everyone had a safe and fun #Halloween2018!
- In the News: Sterling Insurance Group was recently appointed to the exclusive Partners for Success program of Amerisure Insurance. It is an honor! Read more about this achievement: click here.
- Did you hear? Sterling was named one of the 50 Most Admired Companies by Silicon Review Magazine. We’re thrilled! Read more about this incredible honor: click here.
- In the community: Sterling was proud to be featured in DBusiness Magazine recently. Click here to see how we made a splash!
- Happy Boss Day! The team at Sterling put together a spread of gifts and homemade food on Tuesday, October 16th to say “thank you” to our wonderful leadership on National Boss’s Day. Click here for photos.
- Encouraging lifelong learning: Business Insurance staff at Sterling recently underwent continued education courses covering Cyber Liability insurance and Directors & Officers insurance. View photos: click here.
- Sterling recently opened doors to its newest location: Detroit, MI. Find our new office in the GM world headquarters, the Renaissance Center. Stop by and see us today for all your Personal Insurance needs! Learn more: click here.