Read the latest news and insights from
Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, September 6, 2018. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email Joan Giffels (firstname.lastname@example.org) today to be added to our mail list.
Sterling Insurance Group is proud to announce it’s been named one of the 50 Most Admired Companies of the Year by the Silicon Review
The publication has selected Sterling Insurance Group based on its:
- Customer retention health
- Open innovation
- Partnership & collaborations
- Financial status
- Ability to overcome uncertainties
“Being recognized on a national scale yet again this year is a huge thrill,” said Joe Haney, President and Principal at Sterling Insurance Group. “It’s a better time than ever to be on the Sterling Insurance Group team.”
- Sterling has hired Brad Richards – Senior Employee Benefits Consultant to its Employee Benefits Production team. Brad brings and impressive track record of success with him to the Sterling family. Read more about his background: click here. Welcome, Brad!
- Did you tune in? Last week, Sterling hosted Decoding Cyber and D&O Insurance in Troy, MI. Did you miss the livestream? You can still catch it! Tune in now: click here.
- Happy Boss Day! The team at Sterling put together a spread of gifts and homemade food on Tuesday, October 16th to say “thank you” to our wonderful leadership on National Boss’s Day. Click here for photos.
- In the community: Sterling was proud to be featured in DBusiness Magazine recently. Click here to see how we made a splash!
- Calling all Detroit SHRM members: Join Sterling on Tuesday, October 24th as we sponsor a Detroit SHRM Networking Event – HR Connects. Will we see you there? Click here to learn more and RSVP!
- In the News: Sterling Insurance Group was recently appointed to the exclusive Partners for Success program of Amerisure Insurance. It is an honor! Read more about this achievement: click here.
- Encouraging lifelong learning: Business Insurance staff at Sterling recently underwent continued education courses covering Cyber Liability insurance and Directors & Officers insurance. View photos: click here.
- Sterling recently opened doors to its newest location: Detroit, MI. Find our new office in the GM world headquarters, the Renaissance Center. Stop by and see us today for all your Personal Insurance needs! Learn more: click here.
- We’re hiring! Sterling Insurance Group is actively looking to hire Business Insurance Sales Producers, Customer Service Representatives and Account Managers. Check our Facebook page and Careers page on our website to see if you’re a good fit.
- An FYI: Participants of Sterling Insurance Group’s Just Keep Talking referral program can win big! Did you have a great experience with us recently? Refer a friend our way for your chance to win anything from a gift card to an iPad! Click here to refer a connection to us.
|California Expands Sexual Harassment Training Law|
|City of San Antonio Enacts Paid Sick Time Law|
|Final Forms for 2018 ACA Reporting Released|
|Sterling Insurance Group named a 50 Most Admired Company of the Year|