Read the latest news and insights from
Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, September 6, 2018. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email Joan Giffels (email@example.com) today to be added to our mail list.
Sterling Insurance Group and Amerisure Mutual Insurance Company are excited to announce the agency’s recent appointment into the highly exclusive Partners For Success® (PFS) program. PFS agencies represent only one half of one percent of the 38,000 independent property and casualty brokers currently operating in the United States.
“It is an honor to join this elite group of agencies,” said Joe Haney, President and Principal of Sterling Insurance Group.
“Our organization prides itself on delivering exceptional service — and is committed to helping our commercial clients realize greater business success through risk management. This partnership with Amerisure is based on our shared desire to deliver insurance solutions and superior service to our mutual customers.”
Sterling Insurance Group is honored to be appointed an exclusive Amerisure Partner.
- EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Are you hiring? Does your HR team know what to do about Medical Marijuana in the workplace? Join Sterling Insurance Group and Amerisure for an important, timely event: “Don’t get left in the smoke: Demystifying Medical Marijuana & OSHA Compliance in 2018.” Spots are filling up – RSVP for this free event now: click here.
- Save the date! The Michigan Boating Industries Association is hosting its Annual Recreational Boating Educational Conference December 5-6. Sterling Insurance Group is sponsoring the lunch on Dec. 5th – Will we see you there? Learn more or register: click here.
- In the Community: Sterling Insurance Group’s Corporate Producer and Certified Risk Architect, Andrew Turnbull, lead the Sterling Heights Regional Chamber of Commerce’s non-profit group meeting on September 11, 2018. As a non-profit Insurance expert, he covered the importance of Directors & Officers Liability Insurance, and how it specifically pertains to non-profits. View photos: click here.
- Thanks to the Troy Chamber of Commerce for sharing our event: “Don’t Get Left in the Smoke: Demystifying Medical Marijuana & OSHA Compliance.” Read the announcement: click here. Share with someone who should attend the event on September 27th!
- In the Community: Recently, Sterling Insurance Group was a sponsor of the GM Renaissance Center’s Annual Health and Safety week. More than 150 people stopped by the Sterling table at the expo. We had a blast! For photos, click here.
- We’re hiring: Sterling Insurance Group is actively looking to hire Business Insurance Sales Producers, Customer Service Representatives and Account Managers. Check our Facebook page and Careers page on our website to see if you’re a good fit!
- An FYI: Participants of Sterling Insurance Group’s Just Keep Talking referral program can win big! Did you have a great experience with us recently? Refer a friend our way for your chance to win anything from a gift card to an iPad! Click here to refer a connection to us.
- Thanks to the Michigan Society For Human Resource Management (SHRM), the Troy Chamber of Commerce, the GM RENCEN and Automation Alley for all sharing our good news regarding the Safeco Change Agent Award. We’re honored to help Gleaners Community Food Bank in a big way like this! Read more about this award: click here.
Did you see? Sterling Insurance Group was featured as the Partner Spotlight in MISHRM’s weekly newsletter this week. View the newsletter: Click here. We’re proud to be a Resource Partner at a great organization like MISHRM!
|Determining Whether Prescription Drug Coverage Is Creditable|
|Don’t get left in the smoke: Demystifying OSHA Compliance, Medical Marijuana & more|
|Michigan Passes Paid Sick Leave|