This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, October 17th, 2019. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email firstname.lastname@example.org today to be added to our mail list.
October is #NationalCyberSecurityAwarenessMonth
When cyber attacks like data breaches and hacks occur, they can have devastating results. Organizations have to deal with countless headaches, like business disruptions, lost revenue and litigation. Cyber liability insurance is now an essential component of any business’s risk management program as it provides a number of unique benefits.
According to industry experts, the average cost of a data breach is nearly $6 million. And while many organizations understand the importance of preparing for a breach, few understand what it could cost to recover from an attack and what cyber criminals might be after.
Watch this video to learn more.
- See you next week? You are cordially invited to Akin & Akin Agency’s Community Open House, happening Oct. 24th in their Howell, Michigan office from 12-5 PM. Be there!
- October is also #BreastCancerAwarenessMonth – and we are joining the fight. Check out our very pink office decor now!
- Huge thank you to everyone who helped Sterling raise more than $3,000 for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation last month. We couldn’t have reached that without your support! Learn more and view photos of the JDRF One Walk now.
- Did you hear? Sterling Insurance Group was named a Make More Happen Award-winning agency! The best part without question was gifiting the nonprofit of our choice – Vets Returning Home – a check for $10,000. Thanks to all who supported us! Learn more.
- Save the Date: Sterling Insurance Group is proud to once again sponsor a Troy Chamber CEO Series event next month. Don’t miss out! Join us Nov. 13th for the next installment of this impactful series.
- In case you missed it, Sterling Insurance Group was proud to be named a Best Practices Agency of 2019! We’re honored and humbled. Learn more about this award.