This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, September 19th, 2019. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email email@example.com today to be added to our mail list.
Sterling Insurance Group named a Best Practices Agency in 2019!
Sterling Insurance Group is proud to share it has been selected to be part of an elite group of independent insurance agencies around the United States participating in the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIABA or the Big “I”) “Best Practices” Study Group.
Only 267 independent agencies throughout the U.S. qualified for inclusion in the 2019 Best Practices Study. An IIABA affiliated state association or an insurance company must first nominate the agency which then must qualify based on outstanding customer retention, growth, stability and financial management. More than 1,300 agencies were nominated this year.
- Thank you to everyone who helped Sterling Agency become a Safeco Insurance Make More Happen Award recipient! We’re honored! Best of all, this meant Vets Returning Home was given $10,000 (see photos). Thank you!
- A culture of giving back: Join us as we proudly support JDRF – which is leading the way in Type 1 Diabetes research. Donate or join our team as we walk this Sunday (September 22nd) – it’s easy!
- Help us celebrate as our Howell, Michigan location – Akin & Akin Insurance – hosts a Community Open House! Games, prizes, refreshments and fun are in-store. Be there October 24th! Learn more.
- Top Workplace: Check out photos from our annual agency outing to cheer on the Detroit Tigers. It was a great time!
- Hats off to Lappan Agency – our Alpena, Michigan branch – which hosted their annual School Supplies Drive and hand-delivered the items to Lincoln Elementary School. Check out photos.
- Recently, Sterling hosted a Violence in the Workplace educational event in Troy. Want to get caught up? Check out the blog post and view the full presentation now.
- Don’t forget: We’re hiring! Be sure to check out our current opportunities. You don’t want to miss your chance to work here!
- Did you miss it? We shared The Happy Secret to Better Work on social media channels recently. Check out this interesting read – and be sure to follow all Sterling social media accounts so you don’t miss the next.
- Sterling recently visited clients including Display Group, Flame Furnace and Forgotten Harvest to understand what they value most from working with Sterling Insurance Group on their risk management. Check out the videos explaining their testimonials now!
Full the full newsletter, click here.