This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, September 5th, 2019. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email email@example.com today to be added to our mail list.
Sterling Insurance Group has WON the Make More Happen Award through Safeco Insurance!
Sterling Insurance Group is proud to announce it has won Safeco Insurance’s Annual Make More Happen Award – which allows us to gift $10,000 to Vets Returning Home! VRH is an organization close to our hearts, and one that employees have volunteered for in the past.
Thanks to everyone who rallied and used the power of social media in the last week to make this possible for Vets Returning Home – we couldn’t have done this without you all!
Learn more about this achievement on our blog.
Here’s to the Veterans!
- A culture of giving back: Join us as we proudly support JDRF – which is leading the way in Type 1 Diabetes research. Donate or join our team as we walk on September 22nd – it’s easy!
- Hats off to Lappan Agency – our Alpena, Michigan branch – which hosted their annual School Supplies Drive and hand-delivered the items to Lincoln Elementary School. Check out photos!
- Recently, Sterling hosted a Violence in the Workplace educational event in Troy. Want to get caught up? Check out the blog post and view the full presentation now.
- Don’t forget: We’re hiring! Be sure to check out our current opportunities. You don’t want to miss your chance to work here!
- Did you miss it? We shared The Happy Secret to Better Work on social media channels recently. Check out this interesting read – and be sure to follow all Sterling social media accounts so you don’t miss the next.
- Sterling recently visited clients including Display Group, Flame Furnace and Forgotten Harvest to understand what they value most from working with Sterling Insurance Group on their risk management. Check out the testimonial videos now!
Full the full newsletter, click here.