News & Insights from
Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, April 4th, 2019. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email firstname.lastname@example.org today to be added to our mail list.
Worldwide Broker Network announces Sterling Insurance Group as newest member
The Worldwide Broker Network™ (WBN), the world’s largest fully integrated international network of independent property & casualty and employee benefits brokers, is pleased that Sterling Insurance Group has recently joined its network of 115 member firms across six continents.
“Sterling Insurance Group joins WBN at an important time in our network as we celebrate our 30th anniversary,” said Francie Starnes, WBN’s Chief Executive Officer. He then added, “with demonstrated talent, energy, and an impressive track record in the key market of Michigan, we’re looking forward to their valuable contributions,”
This new designation that allows Sterling to offer its world-class services around the globe. Read more.
- Firstly, we’d like to invite you to join us! Sterling Insurance Group is proud to present Mapping out Wellness: Keeping Employees Healthy & The C-Suite Happy. Please make sure you RSVP today!
- Additionally, straight from the CEO: Learn how Sterling Insurance Group partnered with Gleaners Community Food Bank to create a tailored business insurance strategy that continuously works to mitigate the organization’s risks. Further, our unique approach to #riskmanagement spans all industries. In fact, we love our clients! Tune in now.
- Also, please join Sterling in congratulating one of its own! A good job to Risk Path team member, Lindsey, for earning her CISR designation recently! Feel free to learn more about her hard work on the blog, way to go!
- Also on the blog: The true cost of a ransomware attack. Is cyber space a risk to your company? Find out.
- Above all, have you seen our new commercial for yourself yet? Watch now and let us know what you think!
- Finally, we know moving coverage can be daunting. so check out our blog outlining the basics, brought to you by Sterling and RT.