To Our Clients:
- The offices have been professionally sanitized before our employees return to them.
- Wearing masks will always be required in the office until further notice.
- Employees will have their temperature taken when they arrive for work each day. Infrared no-touch thermometers have been purchased for each office. A Health Screening Checklist will be used at each location. A temperature of 100.4 and above will be considered elevated, and any employee with a temperature in that range will be asked to return home for the day.
- Employees who are not feeling well are asked to stay home. Employees who are at work and begin to not feel well, are asked to speak to their Manager and go home.
- Employees will maintain a 6-foot social distance at all times within the office.
- Employees will wipe down their workstation with a sanitizing wipe at the end of every day.
- Employees will not touch other workstations or equipment (desk, phone, chair, etc.).
- There will be one person in the restrooms at a time.
- Employees must wash their hands thoroughly (20 seconds) with soap and water after using the restroom.
- Employees will use hand sanitizer before each use of the Printers and touching Supply Cabinets/Drawers. Hand sanitizer that meets the WHO guidelines have been purchased and will be placed throughout the offices.
- Common surfaces & door handles will be wiped down intermittently during the day by designated employees.
- Meetings will continue to be held virtually or by phone.
- Our kitchen and lunchroom/break room will be closed until further notice.
- Company cars have been taken out of service until further notice.
- Walk-ins will not be permitted until a later date.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of our health care workers, emergency responders, and utility workers for their hard work and service during this time.
The Sterling Insurance Group Team