To Our Clients:
- Walk-ins are not permitted but you can schedule an appointment to speak with your agent in-person.
- The offices have been professionally sanitized.
- Wearing masks will always be required by employees and customers.
- Employees and customers will have their temperature taken when they arrive. Infrared no-touch thermometers will be used along with a Health Screening Checklist. A temperature of 100.4 and above will be considered elevated, and any employee or customer with a temperature in that range will be asked to return home.
- If you are not feeling well please stay home. We can reschedule your appointment.
- Please maintain a 6-foot social distance at all times within the office.
- Common surfaces & door handles will be wiped down intermittently during the day by designated employees.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of our health care workers, emergency responders, and utility workers for their hard work and service during this time.
The Sterling Insurance Group Team