Kevin R. Sweet graduated from the University of Florida earning a BSBA with honors, majoring in Insurance & Risk Management. He continued his education by achieving the Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter and Associate in Risk Management designations, and became a Licensed Insurance Counselor within 5 years of graduation. He is currently pursuing the Risk Fellow designation. Kevin is an experience and skilled Property & Casualty insurance professional, (often described as an “Insurance Coverage Geek”), who effectively manages global risks for Commercial Real Estate, Manufacturing and Non-profit clientele. Reach Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 762-6806.
The Latest Articles
- News: Sterling employees volunteer to serve veterans May 20, 2019
- News: Sterling named an Auto-Owners Top 10 Agency in 2018 May 16, 2019
- Blog: The unseen benefits of return-to-work programs May 15, 2019
- News: Sterling nominated for Corporate Citizen award April 25, 2019
- News: Thank you for coming to Mapping Out Wellness! April 24, 2019