Rich Sommers has been professionally consulting with small business owners and Fortune 500 companies since 2003. His ability to grow relationships and trust through identifying business goals and solutions has been the result of working with nationally recognized companies such as Hershey, Apple Vacations, EA Sports, The Private Bank, Dow Chemical, Impact Networking, and most recently Aflac. A proven winner at every level, Rich is very passionate about providing cost effective solutions & service to businesses (small and large) to ensure the best level of protection for their employees. Rich is a graduate from Davenport University and currently lives in Berkley, MI with his wife Beth, and daughter Charlize. Contact him today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 880-6184.
The Latest Articles
- News: Sterling Insurance Group joins WBN April 1, 2019
- News: Sterling to host wellness event for HR professionals March 19, 2019
- Blog: What to consider when moving coverage March 19, 2019
- Blog: The true cost of a ransomware attack March 15, 2019
- News: Risk Path team member earns CISR March 8, 2019