News & Insights from
Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, August 8th, 2019. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email firstname.lastname@example.org today to be added to our mail list.
Last call to RSVP for our Violence in the Workplace event!
Violence in the workplace can occur in many different ways, ways you may not recognize. Luckily, we’ve recruited Phil Abdoo to lead us in a discussion on the many faces of workplace violence and how to deal with it.
- First of all, Sterling Insurance attended the Annual Junior Achievement Chipping in FORE Kids Golf event and contributed $1,800. Due to the support, the JA will be able to provide programs to more than 3,000 students throughout Southeastern Michigan.
- Secondly, Sterling is hiring a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative. If you have experience in a fast-paced insurance agency, apply now!
- On a separate note, if you haven’t already, make sure you check out Sterling’s post on The Happy Secret to Better Work.
- Further, make sure you know What to Consider when Moving Coverage.
- Moreover, a “formal return-to-work program may be one of the best things you can do for your company.” So, make sure you check out our blog, The Unseen Benefits of Return-to-Work Programs.
- Last and most important, Sterling recently visited clients including Display Group, Flame Furnace and Forgotten Harvest in order to understand what they value most from us and to created testimonial videos. These meetings went amazingly and were so informative. Make sure you check out the videos– they turned out great.