You’re invited to join us at our upcoming event!
Sterling Insurance is hosting a Workplace Violence event. Violence in the workplace can occur in many different ways and can be difficult to handle. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, it is defined as any act or threat of physical violence, harassment, intimidation, or other threatening disruptive behaviors. In fact, about two million people report that they’ve experienced workplace violence each year. However, even though that may seem like a lot, nearly 25% still goes unreported. Luckily, we’ve recruited Phil Abdoo, an amazing spearker, to lead us through a discussion on workplace violence. So, please join us at the Troy Chamber Headquarters to learn more about the topic and how to handle it.
Meet the Speaker, Phil Abdoo:
- Owner of Personal Protection Specialists, LCC., a small business devoted to saving lives.
- Works and instructs at a large, local police department.
- Graduated college with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration while attending school as a Military student.
- Earned his position as a second Lieutenant in the U.S. Army.
- Thursday, August 9th, 2019
- 8:00 – 9:30 AM
- Troy Chamber Headquarters
- Open to the public
- If you have any questions, email the marketing department now!
- Make sure you RSVP down below!