March 13, 2020
To Our Clients:
- Any employees who have recently traveled to a country with a Level 2 or Level 3 Health Notice (China, Iran, Italy, Japan, and South Korea) or have been otherwise exposed or in contact with someone who has been exposed to the virus will self-isolate for a period of 14 days.
- We are encouraging all employees who are experiencing any cold or flu systems to remain home and get well to reduce the transmission of any illnesses in the office.
- We are limiting all nonessential travel.
- We are happy to meet with you virtually by teleconference, GoTo meeting, or conference call to minimize any risk of exposure to you and your teams should you prefer.
- All of our employees have equipment that allows them to work from home. In the event that we are required to shut down our office for a period of time, we will ask all employees to work from home and continue to provide services to our clients remotely. Our at-home employees will have the same access and be able to provide the same level of service as they do in our office.
- Our IT Operations are scaled to provide for the expansion from today’s partial remote staff to complete remote staff, if required, with capacity and redundancy for ongoing information technology support.
- We are in contact with each of our vendors to ensure they have the appropriate business continuity plans in place to support us.
May 19, 2020
To Our Clients:
- The offices have been professionally sanitized before our employees return to them.
- Wearing masks will always be required in the office until further notice.
- Employees will have their temperature taken when they arrive for work each day. Infrared no-touch thermometers have been purchased for each office. A Health Screening Checklist will be used at each location. A temperature of 100.4 and above will be considered elevated, and any employee with a temperature in that range will be asked to return home for the day.
- Employees who are not feeling well are asked to stay home. Employees who are at work and begin to not feel well, are asked to speak to their Manager and go home.
- Employees will maintain a 6-foot social distance at all times within the office.
- Employees will wipe down their workstation with a sanitizing wipe at the end of every day.
- Employees will not touch other workstations or equipment (desk, phone, chair, etc.).
- There will be one person in the restrooms at a time.
- Employees must wash their hands thoroughly (20 seconds) with soap and water after using the restroom.
- Employees will use hand sanitizer before each use of the Printers and touching Supply Cabinets/Drawers. Hand sanitizer that meets the WHO guidelines have been purchased and will be placed throughout the offices.
- Common surfaces & door handles will be wiped down intermittently during the day by designated employees.
- Meetings will continue to be held virtually or by phone.
- Our kitchen and lunchroom/break room will be closed until further notice.
- Company cars have been taken out of service until further notice.
- Walk-ins will not be permitted until a later date.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of our health care workers, emergency responders, and utility workers for their hard work and service during this time.
The Sterling Insurance Group Team