The latest updates and articles we have compiled are below.
- Cyber Liability Webinar with Warner Norcross + Judd Recording
- What the Post-COVID-19 Workplace Might Look Like and the Legal Challenges that Go Along with It
- Employee Benefits Webinar Series, Part 1
- DOL Revises FFCRA Rule in Response to Federal Court Ruling
- The Final Countdown: How The Election Will Impact Employee Benefits
- Staying compliant during COVID-19, everything you need to know!
- CARES Act student and institutional aid FAQ
- Realigning strategy and footprint to achieve fiscal resilience
- COVID-19 Update: Flagstar Bank Accepting Applications for MortgageTech Accelerator, Comcast to Roll Out 1,000+ WiFi-connected Lift Zones Nationwide
- COVID-19 Update: Metro Detroit Law Firms Merge, Detroit Casinos Report $69.3M in August Revenue
- COVID-19 Update: Metro Detroit’s Air Quality to Benefit from EVs, New State Campaign Urges Citizens to Join Together to Stop Pandemic
- COVID-19 Update: Salvation Army Launches Red Kettle Campaign Early to Rescue Christmas, Zehnder’s Splash Village Hotel and Waterpark Wins Tripadvisor Award
- COVID-19 Update: HUD Awards State $45.2M in CARES Act Funds, Comerica Contributes $150K to Invest Detroit
- Detroit’s COVID-19 test site to shift from state fairgrounds to rec center