This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Tuesday, February 9tth, 2021. Do you want to get the monthly newsletter in your inbox? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
As a valued customer of Sterling Insurance Group, we like to keep you informed on the latest in the insurance industry. In this month’s newsletter, which you can view below, check out tips on showing love, enjoying the chilly outdoors, and getting out of winter. We’re grateful for your business and your trust in our team.
Show the Love
- Deliver it – We are living in a golden age of delivery. Flowers, jewelry, fancy shaving kits, wine, and more can be ordered at the touch of a button.
- Start a service – Panicking over a gift? Try a subscription service like Trunk Club or Stitch Fix for some expert help picking out the perfect gift.
- Video date – Take your date anywhere via Zoom, FaceTime, or your preferred video app of choice. Call them from the first place you met, a romantic waterfall, or a candlelit room to set the mood.
- Dine-in – Want to eat for two? Order both meals from the same restaurant and have it delivered simultaneously.
Enjoying the Chilly Outdoors
- Layer up – This time of year, you’re likely to start cold and end hot. Wear layers that you can remove as you gain elevation and warm up.
- Pack snacks – Staying warm takes energy. Make sure you have snacks to help you sustain your metabolism.
- Gear it up – Match your gear to the weather conditions. Nothing is more miserable than forgetting your rain gear or snowshoes when you really need them.
- Protect your water – Below freezing? Put your water in an insulated container, so you don’t have to use your ice pick to get a drink.
With these tips in mind, soon you’ll be enjoying your favorite vistas once again, regardless of the weather.
Getting Out of Winter
- Check last-minute deals – Most travel sites have last-minute deals for a range of locations. Check around and see if you can take a quick trip without breaking the bank.
- Day tripping – Pull up Google maps for where you live, and try zooming out. Chances are some amazing places are within a short distance and could make for a spectacular day trip.
- Cabin fever – Use your favorite short-term rental app and book a cabin to getaway. Being out in nature in front of a roaring fire could be just what the doctor ordered.