You’re invited to join us on August 9th!
Sterling Insurance Group is hosting a Violence in the Workplace Event on Friday, August 9th at the Troy Chamber Headquaters.
Workplace violence can occur in many different ways, making it difficult to know how to spot it and how to handle it. According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, it’s defined as any act or threat of physical violence, harassment, intimidation, or other threatening disruptive behaviors. In fact, there are around two million cases of workplace violence reports each year. However, there are still 25% of these cases that go unreported. So, please join us as Phil Abdoo leads us in a discussion on the many different faces of violence in the workplace, how to spot it, and how to handle it.
- Phil is the owner of Personal Protection Specialists, LCC., a small business devoted to saving lives.
- Further, he works and instructs at a large, local police department.
- Also, he graduated college with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration while attending school as a Military student.
- Finally, he earned his position as a second Lieutenant in the U.S. Army.
- Date: Friday, August 9th, 2019
- Time: 8:00 – 9:30 AM
- Location: Troy Chamber Headquarters
- Open to the public
- If you have any questions, email the marketing department now!
- Lastly, make sure you RSVP down below!