Read the latest news and insights from Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, Nov. 1st, 2018. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email Joan Giffels (firstname.lastname@example.org) today to be added to our mail list.
Sterling partners with law firm Warner Norcross + Judd to send marijuana notice
Recreational Marijuana Legalization in Michigan: An alert from Sterling Insurance Group & Warner Norcross + Judd
As a business owner, HR manager or Michigan resident – you probably have a lot of questions about recreational marijuana in our state. Sterling Insurance Group was proud to partner with Warner Norcross + Judd to hopefully answer all relevant questions in an email blast sent this week.
Together with WN+J, Sterling was able to address questions we have been asked repeatedly, even before the passage of the law. Some questions we received were:
Do you have more questions? Contact us today to find out what impact this new law has on your business.
- Sterling has hired Brad Richards – Senior Employee Benefits Consultant to its Employee Benefits Production team. Brad brings and impressive track record of success with him to the Sterling family. Read more about his background: click here. Welcome, Brad!
- Why we do what we do: Read a heartfelt note given to one of Sterling’s longtime account managers – Krin – from a client. Click here for the note. Want to leave a review for Sterling? It’s easy: click here.
- We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Check out our Facebook well-wishes: click here.
- Did you know your life can benefit your community? Read a handwritten article in The Alpena News from our very own Andy Lappan. Click here for more!
- Did you hear? Sterling was named one of the 50 Most Admired Companies by Silicon Review Magazine. We’re thrilled! Read more about this incredible honor: click here.
- In the community: Sterling was proud to be featured in DBusiness Magazine recently. Click here to see how we made a splash!
- Way to go, Lappan Agency! Recently, Sterling’s sister branch – Lappan Agency – made a large food donation to Alpena Operation Holidays Vietnam Veterans Chapter 583. Click here for photos.
- Sterling recently opened doors to its newest location: Detroit, MI. Find our new office in the GM world headquarters, the Renaissance Center. Stop by and see us today for all your Personal Insurance needs! Learn more: click here.
- ICYMI: Sterling was proud to sponsor a Michigan Society of Human Resources (SHRM) networking event recently. Sterling has been a proud Resource Partner for a year now. Click here to learn more about SHRM & the event!
- In the News: Sterling Insurance Group was recently appointed to the exclusive Partners for Success program of Amerisure Insurance. It is an honor! Read more about this achievement: click here.
- In the community: Sterling proudly supported the Michigan Parkinson Foundation (MPF) recently for their Small Steps, Big Strides Gala. It was a fabulous event for an important cause. Click here for photos & to learn more about MPF.