Documents, resources & other information you can use for your business.
To Our Clients:
- Any employees who have recently traveled to a country with a Level 2 or Level 3 Health Notice (China, Iran, Italy, Japan, and South Korea) or have been otherwise exposed or in contact with someone who has been exposed to the virus will self-isolate for a period of 14 days.
- We are encouraging all employees who are experiencing any cold or flu systems to remain home and get well to reduce the transmission of any illnesses in the office.
- We are limiting all nonessential travel.
- We are happy to meet with you virtually by teleconference, GoTo meeting, or conference call to minimize any risk of exposure to you and your teams should you prefer.
- All of our employees have equipment that allows them to work from home. In the event that we are required to shut down our office for a period of time, we will ask all employees to work from home and continue to provide services to our clients remotely. Our at-home employees will have the same access and be able to provide the same level of service as they do in our office.
- Our IT Operations are scaled to provide for the expansion from today’s partial remote staff to complete remote staff, if required, with capacity and redundancy for ongoing information technology support.
- We are in contact with each of our vendors to ensure they have the appropriate business continuity plans in place to support us.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of our health care workers, emergency responders, and utility workers for their hard work and service during this time.
The Sterling Insurance Group Team
- COVID-19 Michigan
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (PDF)
- When Business Threats are Contagious: 10 Answers for Employers Navigating COVID-19 from ThinkHR
- Implementation of Mitigations Strategies for Communities with Local COVID-19 Transmission (PDF)
- Coronavirus Bill Requiring Paid Employee Leave Signed Into Law (PDF)
- CDC Updates