Rich Sommers has been professionally consulting with small business owners and Fortune 500 companies since 2003. His ability to grow relationships and trust through identifying business goals and solutions has been the result of working with nationally recognized companies such as Hershey, Apple Vacations, EA Sports, The Private Bank, Dow Chemical, Impact Networking, and most recently Aflac. A proven winner at every level, Rich is very passionate about providing cost effective solutions & service to businesses (small and large) to ensure the best level of protection for their employees. Rich is a graduate from Davenport University and currently lives in Berkley, MI with his wife Beth, and daughter Charlize. Contact him today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 880-6184.
The Latest Articles
- Blog: It’s #CyberSecurityAwareness month October 15, 2019
- News: Join us for the November CEO Series event! October 15, 2019
- Newsletter: Thursday, October 3rd, 2019 October 3, 2019
- News: Sterling Insurance Group collecting bra donations for Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 1, 2019
- News: Sterling employees walk for JDRF September 22, 2019