News & Insights from
Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, July 2019. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email email@example.com today to be added to our mail list.
Sterling Insurance would like to thank their clients for all the support!
Recently, Sterling Insurance Group sat down with a client, Display Group, to learn what it is about our proprietary Rick Path Process that makes a difference in Display Group’s daily work life.
Tune in! Sterling Insurance Group has shared the full client testimonial on Youtube.
- Firstly, Sterling Insurance is hosting its Violence in the Workplace Event on August 9th! RSVP now.
- Secondly, we just had our Quarterly Meeting and as expected, the meeting went well, we’re on a good path, and we have exciting things coming our way!
- On the other hand, if you haven’t already, make sure you check out Sterling’s blog post about Tribune’s $200 settlement.
- Furthermore, to keep you prepared, we’ve posted a blog on The Complexities of Contractors Insurance… make sure you check it out!
- Also, fun fact: Tomorrow is National Intern Day and we would love to recognize our interns! So, please join us in saying thank you to our summer interns for all they do.
- Lastly, Sterling Insurance recently contributed $1,800 for a foresome and a Tee Sponsorship, at the annual Junior Achievement Chipping in FORE Kids Golf Classic event. Overall, the event is a great way to support the community.