Kevin R. Sweet graduated from the University of Florida earning a BSBA with honors, majoring in Insurance & Risk Management. He continued his education by achieving the Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter and Associate in Risk Management designations, and became a Licensed Insurance Counselor within 5 years of graduation. He is currently pursuing the Risk Fellow designation. Kevin is an experience and skilled Property & Casualty insurance professional, (often described as an “Insurance Coverage Geek”), who effectively manages global risks for Commercial Real Estate, Manufacturing and Non-profit clientele. Reach Kevin at email@example.com or (248) 762-6806.
The Latest Articles
- News: Sterling Insurance Hosts Violence in the Workplace Event July 11, 2019
- Newsletter: July 11th, 2019 July 11, 2019
- News: Annual Junior Achievement Chipping in FORE Kids Golf Classic July 10, 2019
- Blog: Tribune Company Reaches $200 Million Settlement with D&O Insurance July 10, 2019
- News: All Agency Quarterly State of the Firm Meeting June 26, 2019