Kevin R. Sweet graduated from the University of Florida earning a BSBA with honors, majoring in Insurance & Risk Management. He continued his education by achieving the Chartered Property & Casualty Underwriter and Associate in Risk Management designations, and became a Licensed Insurance Counselor within 5 years of graduation. He is currently pursuing the Risk Fellow designation. Kevin is an experience and skilled Property & Casualty insurance professional, (often described as an “Insurance Coverage Geek”), who effectively manages global risks for Commercial Real Estate, Manufacturing and Non-profit clientele. Reach Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 762-6806.
The Latest Articles
- News: Sterling to host wellness event for HR professionals March 19, 2019
- Blog: What to consider when moving coverage March 19, 2019
- Blog: The true cost of a ransomware attack March 15, 2019
- News: Risk Path team member earns CISR March 8, 2019
- Newsletter: March 7th, 2019 March 7, 2019