News & Insights from
Sterling Insurance Group
This newsletter was sent to Sterling Insurance Group clients and friends on Thursday, July 11th, 2019. Want to get this bi-weekly newsletter in your inbox? Email email@example.com today to be added to our mail list.
Join us on August 9th for our Violence in the Workplace Event
Workplace violence, according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, is defined as any act or threat of physical violence, harassment, intimidation, or other threatening disruptive behaviors. Violence in the workplace can occur in many different ways, making it difficult to know how to spot it and what to do when it happens. Luckily, Phil Abdoo has agreed to lead us in a discussion on the many faces of violence.
- We’re proud to announce that The Hanover Insurance Group named Sterling Insurance 2019’s top national personal lines agency!
- In addition, Sterling just had its Quarterly Meeting. We’re pleased to say that everything is looking well and we have big things coming your way!
- Most importantly, our CEO Series event was a success! Firstly, thank you to everyone who came to our event. Secondly, a special thank you to Terri Kline for giving us her time.
- Similarly, our event at M1 Concourse was also amazing! Everyone who came out had a great time driving cars, eating, drinking, and networking.
- On the other hand, Sterling recently published a new blog, The Essential Complexities of Contractors Insurance. Make sure you check it out!
- Also, Sterling also published a blog on the Tribune Companies $200 Million settlement.
- Lastly, at the annual Junior Achievement Chipping in FORE Kids Golf event, Sterling contributed $1,800 for a foursome and a Tee Sponsorship. Learn more about the event on our blog!